Free Rent Smart workshops in September
Free Rent Smart workshops, organised by Onehunga District of Social Services (ODCOSS) and supported by Maungakiekie–Tãmaki Local Board, are available for anyone who who wants help about:
- Tenant’s and landlord’s rights and responsibilities
- How to have a warmer, drier, and healthier home
- Education on healthy homes: insulation, ventilation, heating, curtains, carpets, bedding etc.
- Financial assistance
- Money management
- From renting to owning your own house
- How to apply as a tenant for the first time
This workshop will be delivered by competent and knowledgeable organisations such as:
Auckland District Health Board (ADHB), Beacon Pathway, Christians Against Poverty New Zealand (CAPNZ), Ministry of Social Development (MSD), Ministry of Business-Innovation & Employment (MBIE), NZ Housing Foundation (NZHF).
The free Rent Smart workshops are available on Fridays – 13th, 20th, 27th September and 4th October – from 9:30am to 1:00pm from Onehunga Community House, 83 Selwyn Street, Onehunga. For registration and more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org